- ‘In Astronest - The beginning’, participating in a war is an action that let your fleets fight with your enemy's fleet
- At least one fleet and its commander are needed to war
- High-performance ships and weapons are needed to win a battle
- Heroes with high stats are necessary for a victory
- The heroes' skills can significantly influence the outcome of a war
- To win a battle, you must eliminate 100% of the enemies fleets
- If you fail to destroy all the fleets in the limited turns, the enemy' defense system, 'Astronest', actives and your fleets retreat automatically.
Types and Purposes of Battles.
- A war occurs in one of the three cosment regions where you can mine for cosments
- By aggregating personal war results, the winning Faction is determined
- The wars occurs over a 24 hour period with a 3 hour "Peacetime"
- If your Faction wins, you can mine that regions cosments for 51 hours
- Personal rewards will also be given to nations based on its ranking for that war
- Through different scenarios, you can pursue and attack space pirates
- You can gain rewards by defeating the pirates
- When you play the campaign mode, there is a small chance that you can discover an alien fleet.
- You won't fail an attack unless you do zero damage to the alien, unlike war/campaign modes.
- You gain gold and minerals when you successfully damage the alien fleet.
- If the alien fleet is defeated in the limited time, you can get Alien-technology and dark matter
- If your nation has allies, they can also help you defeat the Alien
- Alien spawn rates and drops (rewards) are random
- Alien spawn rates increase during times of peace
- You can practice battle your allies, regardless of faction.
- You can skirmish your friends once a day
- You also get rewards from skirmishes
- Rewards are totally random.
Strategy for Victory
- Higher tier weapons and ships with higher performance are necessary to win a battle.
- It is important to use the hero skill and ability properly.
- You should also choose ships and weapons that match up with the heroes abilities, skills and roles.
- Using a weapon which matches the hero ability can increase the weapons performance even greater.
- Enhancement research is extremely good for powering up your fleets capabilitys to win.
- To win a battle, you need to understand fleets' characteristic.
- Some weapons are strong against a certain kind of ships.
- There are Countermeasure skill for each skill. A certain defense skill can block a specific attack skill effectively.
- To win an enemy in a specific formation, you need to consider countermeasures, such as weapons and other formation.
- It is crucial to know about your enemy well before you initiate a battle.
- If your fleet scale is big, you can be a target of high level users.
- On the contrary, if you don't have enough fleets, you can not attack an enemy effectively.