- These parts determine your fleet's defensive characteristics
- 4 types, Ship, Armor, Engine, Extra Parts available.
- For moe details, click here
[ Fig 01 Fleet Development]
- It is a major component of your fleet.
- Each type has its own pros and cons, for example, specialization in dodge, balance, attack or resistance.
- To change it, you need to disband a fleet or open a extra fleet slot
- Destroyer is a small ship which have the highest evasion chance among the ships due to its high speed,
- But it is weak against missile. Thanks to its low leadership requirement, it is good to operate a massive scale of them
- Cruiser is a well-balanced midsize ship.
- It has ordinary performance, so it is good to use it in the middle of the game.
- Battle ship is an assault ship specialized in attack.
- It has the highest fire power among the ships, on the other hand, it also has the lowest durability, so it is quite vulnerable to enemy attack.
- Mothership is a gigantic ship with high durability.
- It has the highest durability and appropriate firepower, so it is used in late game. However, it is quite vulnerable to cannon.
- Engines determine your fleet's speed, directly related to dodge rate.
- Armors determine your fleet's durability or resistance.
- 4 types of devices are availble. Their bonuses are not big as other parts, but still significant.
- There is no duplicated part use of the same parts