Raid[edit | edit source]
- In the campaign mode, you can meet alien fleets.
- They are unidentified and mysterious
- However, they have much better technologies.
- Alien fleets have very strong attack and defense ability
Appearance of Alien Fleets[edit | edit source]
- Each episode has a different chance of meeting an alien fleet.
- You can meet a specific kind of alien fleet in each episode.
- The higher level episode you play, the stronger alien fleets you will meet.
- You can only discover one alien fleet at a time.
- You need to defeat the alien fleet that you discovered before you can discover other alien fleets.
- Regardless of the condition of the alien fleet you discovered, you can help your allies to defeat alien fleets they found.
- If you and your allies fail to defeat an alien fleet within the limited time, you won't get rewards.
Raid Progress[edit | edit source]
- The discoverer has a right to attack the alien fleet first.
- After you attack a discovered alien, a notification will be sent out to all your allies.
- Maximum of 19 nations can participate in each raid.
- If a raid party is full before you join it, you can not participate in the raid.
- Each alien fleet has its own weakness that allow you to deal extra damage to it.
- The participants will be ranked by damage that they dealt.
- If you fail to destroy even a single ship in the alien fleet, you will be considered as a player who didn't make any contribution. However, no AP will be consumed.
Raid Rewards[edit | edit source]
- If you defeat an alien fleet within the limited time, you will get rewards.
- You will get gold and minerals
- You will get a bonus to nation and hero experience.
- Every participant will get basic rewards.
- Every participant will get dark matter for the damage that they dealt.
- The discoverer will get additional rewards; sometimes they are very rare.
- The top contributor will get additional rewards; sometimes they are very rare.
- You will have a low chance to get an special cube that allow you to obtain Alien technologies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.