Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Planets are the most important fundamental assets of your nation.
- By building facilities on your planets, you can secure not only various resources (gold, minerals and cosments), but also energy, research, and production capacity.
- The more plants you gain, the more power you have, so the quality and quantity of own planets are the primary indicators of your nation power.
- A planet's appearance and attribute are determined by its environment.
- There are 5 kinds of planet environments.
- A planet's attribute is applied to the relevant facility.
Planet Rank and Level
- A planet's maximum development level and environmental attributes are determined by its rank.
- Planet level
- The maximum level is given to all planets randomly by their rank. It is the maximum level that you can upgrade planetary facilities too.
|Rank||MAX LV||ENV Attribute|
|Rank D||31 ~ 35||5 ~ 10 (+%)|
|Rank C||31 ~ 35||11 ~ 15 (+%)|
|Rank B||36 ~ 40||20 ~ 25 (+%)|
|Rank A||41 ~ 45||35 ~ 40 (+%)|
|Rank S||46 ~ 50||50 ~ 55 (+%)|
※There is no D or C rank paradise planet
Planet Possession Limit
- Your nation level determines how many planets you can own.
- From level 20, you can have additional planets by colonizing them.
- The limit increases by 1 every 10 levels.
- The more planets you have, the more cost you have to pay to colonize an additional planet.