- Players above level 50 can join the league.
- You will be matched with players of the same rank.
- Your formation will be shown, so choosing an appropriate strategy before each round becomes more significant.
[ Fig 01 League ]
- It is a season based play mode.
- A league will be closed after 10 rounds are completed.
- After that, there will be a break when you can get your rewards and prepare for the next season.
- Seasons are held every week.
- Period of appliance: 2 days
- Period of actual league: 3 days
- Period of finish: 2 days
League Rank System
- There are 11 ranks in the league
- Your rank will change as you level up during the league.
Joining and Grouping
- You need to join a league by yourself.
- Joining requires gold for each rank.
- There will be an appropriate number(10~20) of players in each league.
- If the number of participants in a league is below 10, the league will be canceled and the cost will be refunded.
Star Acquisition Rule
- The number of stars you get after a battle will be determined by 2 major factors, the enemy's damage and your damage.
- Percentage of the enemy fleet destroyed:
- 100%: 3 stars
- 66.6% or more:2 stars
- 33.3% or more: 1 star
- Below: 0 star
- Percentage of your fleet destroyed:
- Below 33.3%: 2 stars
- Below 66.6%: 1 star
- Above: 0 star
End and Reward
- After a league has ended, you will get gain the reward for your ranking.
- Number of stars acquired determines the amount of Cosment.
- Final Ranking determines amount of league points(for league supplies).
- Top 25% players will go up to a higher ranking league.
- Bottom 25% players will go down to a lower ranking league.
Hall of Fame
- As a league ends, a list of players whose record meets a condition will be updated in the Hall of Fame
- The one who won the most: get the maximum league points.
- The one who won the largest number of rounds.
- The one who won the largest number of perfect rounds.