|Hero List Screen|
- Heroes manage your nation, command your fleet and play an integral part in Astronest.
- Understanding what makes a good hero for a particular role is central to building a powerful nation.
- There are two major categories of heroes: Planet Ministers and Fleet Heroes.
- When you appoint one of your heroes as a planet minister, you get bonuses on all the planetary facilities according to the hero's govern stat.
- You can not participate in a war without an active fleet commander in a ship.
- The hero's Attack, Defense, and Leadership stat affect the fleet's attack, defense stats and its size.
- The hero's profession and skill can influence a battle significantly.
- To start with, you can hire 10 heroes. Crystals are required to increase the limit.
- Since the 2.9.0 Update there is also a Hero Codex to see the hired Unique and Special Heroes.
- The core attributes heroes have are: Attack, Defense, Govern, Leadership, Skill, Ability, Tron (Support/Battle)
- Attack: The higher the number the stronger the attack, though many other factors are taken into consideration. The weapon's relevant attributes, the relevant ship type/level/fittings, the player's relevant research enhancement levels, and all relevant attributes from the opponent.
- Defense: Essentially the higher the number the better the defense points contribute to increased durability.
As above all the metrics are taken into consideration except in reverse.
- Govern: A Planet Minister's Govern level effects all the facility outputs, and in essence the higher the Govern attribute is, the better Planet facilities will perform with the exception of Cosment production.
- Leadership: This is a Fleet attribute which is measured in Energy units to determine how many ships a Fleet Hero can command.
- Skill: Rank A and S heroes have special skills that allow the hero to perform special attacks or defense functions.
- Ability: Rank B, A and S Heroes have additional special capabilities which can be upgraded by Training LDs and Advanced Training LDs.
Abilities can be upgraded by acquiring Training LDs from Campaign drops, Alien Raids, event packs, the LD shop and returning heroes when not hiring them.
- Tron: There are two slots available. The top one is for Support Trons and the bottom one is for Battle Trons. Fleet Heroes and Planet Ministers benefit from different aspects of either type of Tron. Trons add to specific attributes such as Attack/Defense/Govern/Leadership, as well as Ability and Skill.
- Unique Ability: Unique heroes have a second ability, the Unique Ability. Conceptually, the Unique ability will provide buffs to the surrounding fleet or planets, depending if it is a Combat or Govern hero. Unique heroes can be found through the Master Scout. Because Unique heroes cannot be duplicated the duplicates will be automatically converted to LDs.
- Heroes are invited by using Scouts. There are three types: Scout, Special Scout and Master Scout.
- Scout: You get one free Scout every 12 hours. A Scout ivites 3 Rank A~C heroes immediately. If you scout 10 heroes at a time, you are guaranteed one A Rank Hero at least.
- Special Scout: A Special Scout inivte scouts a hero of S-Master, S, A or B Rank. If you scout 10 heroes at a time you are guaranteed one S Rank Hero at least.
- Master Scout: A Master Scout invite scouts one hero of rank Unique, S-Master, S or A immediately. Alternatively you can use 200 crystals as well. If you scout 10 heroes at a time you are guaranteed one Master Hero at least. He can be found in the top left corner of the invited heroes always. Alternatively you can also use 1600 crystals to scout 10 heroes at a time as well.
Planet Ministers have abilities that positively affect the planetary facilities: Research, Mining, Energy, Residential, Enhanced Cosments, Production.
Types of Fleet Heroes: Weapon Experts/Marksmen, Fleet Commanders/Navigators, Analysts and Master Heroes
Weapon Experts improve their weapon's attack.
- Marksman Heroes improve their weapons' accuracy.
- Fleet Commanders improve the durability (DUR) of the fleet that they command.
- Navigators improve the evasion (EVA) of the fleet they command.
- Analysts have special abilities that provide both evasion and resistance to the weapon type that they are analysts for.
- Master Heroes make powerful improvements to hero abilities.
- Combat Masters can use any weapon, and their ability level improves both weapon attack and accuracy.
- Weapon Masters can fire any weapon and their ability improves the attack for all weapons.
Marksman Master can use any weapon, and the ability improves accuracy for any of these weapons interchangeably.
A Commanding Masters' ability improves Durability (DUR) for the specific fleet they command, and they can utilize this ability on any ship type, such as Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships and Mother Ships interchangeably.
A Navigation Master's ability improves Evasion (EVA) for the specific fleet they command, and they can utilize this ability on any ship type, such as Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships and Mother Ships
A Fleet Master's ability improves Evasion (EVA) and Durability (DUR) for the specific fleet the command. The ability can only be utilized for the specific ship type that they are masters of (Destroyer, Cruiser, Battleship and Mothership).
S-Masters have rare skills.
- Unique heroes are fixed, with predetermined names, portrait images and distinct abilities.
- Only one Unique Hero (Battle) can be deployed at any time.
- Battle Type Unique Abilities are activated when deployed on an active fleet and affect accompanying fleets
- Govern Type Unique Abiliies are activated when hero is in the hero slot.
- Unique Abilities have levels, which can be upgraded with Unique Ability LDs. You can receive the LDs when receiving a duplicate Unique Hero. Upon returning them they are converted into a Unique Ability LD
- A new Unique Hero will be introduced every month. Heroes do not expire afterward, more heroes are added gradually.
[ TABLE 01. Weapon Professions ]
[ TABLE 02. Fleet Professions ]
|Destroyer Master||Cruiser Master||Battleship Master||Mothership Master|
[ TABLE 03. Planet minister Professions ]
- There are 5 hero ranks from A~C, S-Master and Unique
- Some of the hero's stats varies with the rank.
- Higher rank allows a hero to have more stats.
- Higher rank allows a hero more stat increase when he/she levels up.
- The higher rank a hero is, the higher the ability grows when trained.
- S-rank heroes have access to skills A-rank heroes don't.
- Unqiue Heroes have a third expertise, called Unique Ability.
- You have one hero hired when you start the game.
- To begin with, you can hire a maximum of 10 heroes.
- If you need more than 10 heroes, you need to buy slots for a certain amount of crystals.
|10 → 15||100|
|15 → 20||150|
|20 → 25||200|
|25 → 30||250|
|30 → 35||300|
|35 → 40||350|
|40 → 45||400|
|45 → 50||450|