Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- A hero can level up by gaining experience.
- The higher level a hero is, the more experience the hero needs to level up.
- Experience can be gained from participating in participating in battles (except skirmish battles), constructing buildings, inspecting planets and gifting.
- The hero level can't exceed your nation level.
- If a hero gains enough experience, it levels up.
- When leveling up, the hero's basic stats (Attack, Defense, Govern, Lead) increases.
- Which stat that increases is random, but based on the heroes current stat distribution.
- S heroes gain 5 stat points per level up (6 if one of the stat is specialized), A heroes 4 and B heroes 3 stat points.
- If a hero has a specialization, it is more likely to have a chance of the specialized stat's increase.
- The specialized stat gains a +1 bonus every time the hero levels up.
- If the leadership stat is specialized, it gains +20% bonus every time it levels up.
- You can enhance a skill by spending skill LDs.
- Each skill has its own LDs.
- You can enhance a skill until level 15.
- Note: At skill lv12 (before trons) you can choose to advance a skill
- As the skill's level increases, its power and performance increase.
- As the skill's level increases, it need more the Skill LDs to level up.
- Every skill costs the same number of Skill LDs at the same level to level up.
- The gold cost varies with what kind of skill you enhance.
- Each skill LD can be obtained when you invite a hero who has the skill.
- Skill LDs can be obtained as a reward for game activities.
- Check the Hero stat(Hero Skills) page to more details about the requirements.
- By spending training LDs, you can enhance the hero's ability.
- Every ability costs the same number of LDs at the same level.
- Between ability level 2~10, the ability requires normal LDs.
- Between ability level 11~20, the ability requires advanced LDs.
- You can enhance the ability until level 20.
- Each of the level up gives +4% or +4 increase of the ability
- Single ablilty heros (Commanding masters etc) get an additional 1% (5% per level up)
- As the ability's level increases, it needs more training LD's/Gold for the next level
- Training LDs can be obtained from most game activitys
Other ways to enhance the stats
- Hero can equip 'Trons' to increase his/her stats.