Role of Formation
- You can choose one of the nine formations for your fleets.
- Each formation has its own pros and cons, so it is good to choose one effective for beating your enemy.
- For example, the basic formation, Single line formation, is a general-purpose formation which buffs all beam's attack damage by 10%
- New formations can be unlocked by conducting the relevant researches.
|SINGLE LINE FORMATION||CENTRAL PROJECTION FORMATION||CENTRAL REPRESSION FORMATION|
|DOUBLE PROJECTION FORMATION||DOUBLE REPRESSION FORMATION||FRONTAL ARTILERY FORMATION|
|REAR ARTILLERY FORMATION||CENTRAL ASSAULT FORMATION||CENTRAL GUARD FORMATION|
- You can change your fleet formation freely before a battle and/or just when you are in the fleet management screen.
- Changing formation doesn't require any kind of condition or cost.
- Regardless of the methods, how to change the fleet formation is same.
- If you want to apply a new formation, you should finish the development first.
- In the formation setting menu, you can change the formation or order batch production of the ships.
- Once you set a formation, it never changes unless you change it.
- You fleets will use the formation that you set while they are in both attack and defense.
|There are Formation buttons in the left bottom of the screen.||Select a formation, then it changes immediately.|
Changing Fleet Position
- By changing the the fleet position, you can use the formation more effectively.
- You can change the position in the formation setting screen.
- Just like the Changing Formation, it doesn't require any condition or cost.
- You fleets stick the positions that you set while they are in both attack and defense battle.
|You can tap the commander's portrait.||Tap the hero want to switch with|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.