Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- A battle has a total of 51 stages.
- The first stage is a buff stage.
- In each stage, your fleets will advance on the enemy fleets by 5 tiles.
- Your fleets will move total 100 tiles, through 20 stages from the first one to the 20th one.
- After the 20th stage, there will be no advance, and your fleets will maintain 20 tiles of distance from the enemy fleets.
- From the 21th stage on, your fleets will engage with the enemy fleets in their last position.
Real-time battle system
- All weapons are fired in a certain range.
- All weapons are fired in order: Cannon->Missile->Beam->Fighters.
- If the both sides have a fleet which is equipping the same kind of weapon, the attacker fires their weapons first.
- If there are more than three fleets equipping the same kind of weapons, they attack each other by turns.
- Each weapons has its ROF(Rate of Fire) which determines the attack speed.
- The ROF means the period until the next shot. If a fleet has 5ROF, it can attack every five turns(Actually, it means delay between each attack.)
- All the fleets will attack until the end of a battle.
- If you destroy all the enemy fleets first, you win the battle.
- If all of your fleets are destroyed first, you lose the battle.
- If you fail to destroy all the enemy fleets by the end of the battle, you lose.
- Even if your fleet counter fires after your last turn, that doesn’t change the result.
- Each kind of battle gives you different rewards.
- In a war, you can get gold, minerals and one kind of cosments.
- You can obtain the right to mine cosments in the area that your side wins in the war.
- In the campaign mode, you can get designated gold and minerals.
- In the campaign mode, you can choose an additional reward among three randomized items.
- In the raid mode, you can get dark-matter and special items.
- Your ships can be damaged in a battle.
- Ships not destroyed completely will be restored automatically.
- Ships completely destroyed should be replaced with new ones.
- The more fierce a battle is, the more ships you will lose.
- Each type of ship has its own probability of full destruction.
- Ability to deal damage.
- Total ATK = Weapon ATK + Ship ATK + Enhancement bonus + Special device bonus +Commander ATK & Ability + Tron bonus + Formation bonus + Attack booster bonus
- Ability to reduce incoming damage deal.
- Total RES = Ship RES + Armor RES + Enhancement bonus + Special device bonus +Commander RE S & Ability + Tron bonus + Formation bonus
- Ability to hit an enemy fleet.
- Total ACC = Weapon ACC + Enhancement bonus + Special device bonus + Commander ability bonus+ Formation bonus
- Ability to dodge an enemy attack.
- Total EVA = Ship SPD & EVA + Engine SPD & EVA + Enhancement bonus + Special device bonus +Commander Ability bonus + Tron bonus + Formation bonus + Defense booster bonus
- Ability to bear damage.
- Total DUR = Ship DUR + Armor DUR Special device bonus +Commander RSS + Tron bonus + Formation bonus + Defense booster bonus